Overview page for Everybody's Got Something to Hide (except for me and my satan) 2

DrawNames.com
Hi Robert,

The invitations have been sent to your group Everybody's Got Something to Hide (except for me and my satan) 2.
On your Overview page you can manage the group.

Visit your Overview page
DrawNames is a free service for friends and family to use when drawing names for gift giving and celebrations. Your email address will only be used for this purpose.

If the link above does not work, copy and paste this line into your browser:
http://www.drawnames.com/secret-santa-generator/overview/7ON621PP5RRR5/45PP16P6SP2Q442

Setting this up again for the x-mas season. We'll see if it works out.

If you do not wish to participate, please contact me (Robert) and I'll
take you off the list. If you do want to be removed, please do before Nov
17 so we can get the ball rolling.

$30 limit, as last year. Any combinatorial subset of your wishlist can add
up to $30. (Naturally, that means that no single item should be more than
$30.)

Only after everyone has acknowledged their participation via this email
message will the names be drawn and our secret satans be chosen. Please
set up your wishlist as soon as possible so we can hit the ground running.

Note that the kids are on a separate track.

Note that drawnames allows the sending of group messages, so you do not
need to contact me to send out group messages. Drawnames allows everyone
to see each other's wishlists.

Why do you want this page removed?