Re: career coach?

HI Robert,

Thanks for reaching out. I would recommend myself of course! :)

What field is this person in? Are they local to the bay area? I have
extremely affordable resume writing and career coaching services available,
and can even go a step further in assisting people in their search through
my extensive contact base. My clients say that my recent recruiting
experience really makes me stand out since I can provide much more
insightful advice.

Feel free to forward them to www.meganpittsley.com if they would like to
learn more about my services, or I would be happy to answer any questions
they may have.

Thanks,
Megan

On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 9:18 AM, Robert via LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/~member> wrote:
>  LinkedIn
>
> *Robert* has sent you a message.
>
> *Date:* 11/02/2012
>
> *Subject:* career coach?
>
> Hi, all!
>
> I have a friend that is getting stuck in their career search and think
> that a career coach may help.
>
> Do any of you have a recommendation for an effective career coach/director
> that may help align this person's job seeking with their
> values/goals/aspirations?
>
> Thanks.

Why do you want this page removed?