New Meetup
Peninsula Vegans
Added by Michael Gold
Sunday, November 11, 2012
3:00 PM
Michael's house
Will be sent to Yes RSVPs the day before the event
Menlo Park, CA
Will you attend?
2 Members attending, including:
"Maybe, depending on the date. Pupusas and spinach ravioli sound good."
"Well, I'm a peninsula vegan..."
430pm Sunday dinner! Come early to see how they're done and help make it happen. We'll fill them with almond ricotta and serve them with marinara sauce and walnut parmesan, all vegan, and aiming for all organic. Soup, salad, sides, other fillings...
Learn more
Oct
27
Sampling Vegan Frozen Desserts and A Musical Soirée
Saturday, October 27, 2012 7:30 PM · 19 attending

Add http://www.meetup.com/~info to your address book to receive all Meetup emails

To unsubscribe from similar emails from this Meetup Group, click here

Meetup, box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668

Meetup HQ in NYC is hiring! http://www.meetup.com/jobs/

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
VERSION:2.0
PRODID:-//Meetup//Meetup Events v1.0//EN
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:PUBLISH
X-WR-CALNAME:Meetup Events
X-MS-OLK-FORCEINSPECTOROPEN:TRUE
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:America/Los_Angeles
TZURL:http://tzurl.org/zoneinfo-outlook/America/Los_Angeles
X-LIC-LOCATION:America/Los_Angeles
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0800
TZOFFSETTO:-0700
TZNAME:PDT
DTSTART:19700308T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMONTH=3;BYDAY=2SU
END:DAYLIGHT
BEGIN:STANDARD
TZOFFSETFROM:-0700
TZOFFSETTO:-0800
TZNAME:PST
DTSTART:19701101T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMONTH=11;BYDAY=1SU
END:STANDARD
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTAMP:20121018T033255Z
DTSTART;TZID=America/Los_Angeles:20121111T150000
DTEND;TZID=America/Los_Angeles:20121111T190000
STATUS:CONFIRMED
SUMMARY:Spinach ravioli dinner\, fresh from scratch
 nday dinner! Come early to see how they're done and help make it happen.
  We'll fill them with almond ricotta and serve them with marinara sauc..
 .\n\nDetails: http://www.meetup.com/Peninsula-Vegans/events/86312012/
ORGANIZER;CN=Meetup Reminder:http://www.meetup.com/~info
CLASS:PUBLIC
CREATED:20121010T031101Z
GEO:37.49;-122.19
LOCATION:Michael's house (Will be sent to Yes RSVPs the day before the ev
 ent\, Menlo Park\, CA)
URL:http://www.meetup.com/Peninsula-Vegans/events/86312012/
SEQUENCE:2
LAST-MODIFIED:20121018T033255Z