Your Buy.com Email Preferences Have Changed

Welcome <http://www.buy.com>
Hello y5nymqq02,

This is to confirm that you have successfully changed your preferences
regarding your Buy.com email subscriptions. Please allow 5 to 7 business
days for this change to fully take effect.

Should you want to change your preferences again, please do so at:

https://ssl.buy.com/AC/EmailPreferenceCenter.aspx?http://dummy.us.eu.org/EmailAddr=robert

Buy.com realizes you have many choices for online shopping, and we thank
you for your business! Please feel free to contact Buy.com with any
additional questions or concerns, and we will be glad to help.

Sincerely,

Rakuten Buy.com Customer Support

www.buy.com/support

 <http://ak.buy.com/buy_assets/v6/img/clear.gif>