My cousin Dottie that we met up with in Cambridge

Thursday we met at the Red House restaurant in Cambridge with Jim, Judy,
Dottie and others.  I hadn't seen Dottie Jane in about 43 years.  We use
to visit her when we lived in CA and she was a nun.

As human beings, most of us have the natural ability to heal ourselves of
the emotional pain that has been inflicted upon us by others, or
ourselves.

Although there is more than one step, one resource, one person or one
therapy in the course of the healing process, there is always one
constant:
A first step must be taken.

Dr. Dorothy Marron understands the importance of taking that first step.
She understands the necessity of creating, from that first step a strong
support structure that comes from establishing the professional, yet
compassionate bonds of trust, respect and confidentially that are
essential between patient and therapist.

As a client begins creating or re-establishing self-confidence,
self-worth, and self-respect, Dr. Marron will determine and provide
additional levels of support and guidance that are appropriate for each
delicate stages of healing---beginning with that crucial first step, and
continuing forward.
Adolescent Difficulties
Depression and Anxiety
Relationship Problems
Career Transitions
Family Therapy
Dr. Dorothy J. Marron, Ph.D.,
Clinical Psychologist
858-653-7741.
Fax: (858) 672-8566
E-mail: http://www.aol.com/~sdpsychologist

15525 Pomerado Road, Suite E-4
Poway, CA 92064
Sliding scale fees are available, based
upon a client's ability to pay.
Appointments are scheduled at your convenience.

Free Online Reports

Taking Control
of Your Life
Holiday Blues?