Fw: Meetup details changed: An Evening at Cafe Gratitude in : 100% Organic, Vegan, Mexican Cuisine

FYI.
--- Begin Message ---
Title: Meetup

Your Event Organizer, Rahul, sent the following message to some members of Bay Area Vegetarians [Group]:

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Bay-Area-Vegetarian-Dining-Group/events/77316962/

When: Saturday, September 8, 2012 7:00 PM

Where: Cafe Gratitude
1730 Shattuck Ave
94709
510-725-4418

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.

To visit Bay Area Vegetarians [Group], go here:
http://www.meetup.com/Bay-Area-Vegetarian-Dining-Group/

Add http://www.meetup.com/~info to your address book to receive all Meetup emails

To manage your email settings, click here

Meetup, box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668

Meetup HQ in NYC is hiring! http://www.meetup.com/jobs/

--- End Message ---

Why do you want this page removed?