Fw: Japantown Prepared!

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "http://www.netscape.net/~rksaito" <http://www.netscape.net/~rksaito>
To: http://profiles.yahoo.com/bakamom; http://www.mindspring.com/~marytucker; http://www.sbcglobal.net/~jhyasutake; http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg; http://www.sbcglobal.net/~jyasut; http://www.gmail.com/~doreen.odonovan
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 9:25 AM
Subject: Japantown Prepared!

Thank you for attending the town hall meeting yesterday. I hope you received useful safety information and will review/update your safety plan and obtain supplies and equipment. I have attached the preparedness documents that were on display. If you are interested in joining our Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) or if you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know.
Rich