Fw: New Meetup: Hike

Thoughts?
--- Begin Message ---
Title: Meetup

Your Organizer, Priya, sent the following message to some members of South Bay DINKs and SINKs:

Let's do a hike while the weather is warm. The location is Rancho San Antonio.

This is the plan: We meet at the equestrian parking lot at 9:50 am. At 10:00, we start the hike, taking the Coyote trail towards Deer Hollow farm. We don't actually go to Deer Hollow farm, but we bypass it by taking the Farm Bypass trail, and from there we follow the Lower Meadow trail (paved) towards the tennis courts, and eventually to the parking lot where we started.

Finding parking can be an issue, so please allow extra time for that. Car-pooling is encouraged, please indicate in your RSVP (or comments section) whether you can accommodate anybody else in your car. The pace of the hike is going to be moderately slow. The hike will take roughly about an hour to hour-and-10-minutes.

After the hike, we will drive to Hobee's for breakfast, which is about 10 minutes away. Please indicate in your RSVP whether you want to attend one or both events.

Look forward to seeing you there.

-Priya

To visit South Bay DINKs and SINKs, go here:
http://www.meetup.com/South-Bay-DINKs-and-SINKs/

Add http://www.meetup.com/~info to your address book to receive all Meetup emails

To manage your email settings, click here

Meetup, box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668

Meetup HQ in NYC is hiring! http://www.meetup.com/jobs/

--- End Message ---

Why do you want this page removed?