RE: FYI

Los Gatos is pretty far from our place -- it's about a 20 minute drive,
since there's usually traffic.

Comfort Suites is right on the light rail line, which would be very
convenient for all involved.

Although the Marriott Courtyard a bit more of a hike to the light rail,
the where-I-live Marriott is much closer to a light rail station.

[Notice a theme here?]

Why do you want this page removed?