Robert sent you a message: Re: Japantown

Title: Meetup
Meetup

(As you requested, below is a copy of the email you just sent.)

Meetup Message from: Robert, Member of Bay Area Vegetarians [Group]

Re: Japantown

> Hi Robert,
>
> I saw that you and Noelle live in Japantown. I just moved to Japantown
> (3rd and Taylor) 1 month ago. I thought I'd say hello and let you know
> you have a vegan neighbor! :-) Hopefully we will meet at one of these
> events!
>
> Cheers,
> Melissa

Yeah. If you'd be interested in coming over for dinner some time, just say so. Generally, weekends are better for this.

See ya.
Robert is also a member of:
HumVeganity
412 Vegan-Friendly Folks •
Bay Area Mystery Science Theater 3000 Fans
190 MSTies • San Francisco, CA
Vegan Dinner Meetup
753 Plant eaters •
Letter-writing Action Group of San Francisco
21 activists • San Francisco, CA
See all 35
To report abuse or block this person, please click here.

Add http://www.meetup.com/~info to your address book to receive all Meetup emails

To manage your email settings, click here

Meetup, box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668

Meetup HQ in NYC is hiring! http://www.meetup.com/jobs/

Why do you want this page removed?