SJ Jazz Fest this weekend

Hello Noelle and Robert,
If you are in town this Saturday and feel like listening to Brazilian tunes, Brad will be backing a vocalist (Masha Campagne) at the Gordon Biersch stage from 3:30 to about 5:30 p.m. He's never worked with her before and doesn't know anyone in the band, but thinks it will be good music.
I won't be there, alas, but will remain in Sacramento where we are in the middle of triple-digit hell. Sigh . . .
If you can't remember how Brad looks -- it has been a few years since we attended your summer party -- check out his site: bradbuethe.com.  He plays guitar.
Have a good weekend!
Olga

Why do you want this page removed?