Re: prescription from dermatologist

Do you have it on your face, Noelle?  Good that you are going to treat it
and hope that you have coverage...coverage.

I like that middle name for a dermatologist or any doctor.

Amy has what the doctor thinks is a cyst on her neck.  Hope it isn't a
sebaceous cyst.  It would be pretty darn painful is it needs to be lanced
or surgery.
 I am having Andy(Andrew) Pierce help out with my ancestry.  He said he
charges $40 an hour.  I want him to work on the Fletcher branch.

Why do you want this page removed?