arborist

LinkedIn

Robert wrote:

FYI.

(I didn't see this message before then sending a connection request to Stephanie asking her. Sigh.)

On 07/17/12 10:42 PM, Paul wrote:
Hi Robert,
Sorry for the delayed response, I just noticed your question. Stephanie recommends Anderson's tree care http://www.andersonstreecare.com/ for large trees that require lift trucks and heavy equipment, such as your avocado. She has another guy, Sean McGrail, she likes for smaller fruit tree pruning. 408-761-9415. I understand he has done work for both Carissa and Elijah and Chris and Ying.
If you have more questions, Stephanie's email is http://www.curtishort.com/~Stephanie
Regards,
Paul