Address for Saturday

Title: Meetup

Your Organizer, aruna, sent the following message to some members of Peninsula Vegans:

Hello,

You are signed up for the cooking event this Saturday at 5pm.

My address is: 6726 Cnexvatgba Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94087

It is a 4-unit building painted bluish grey, I am in the top left unit.

If you turn on Cnexvatgba from Knickerbocker, it is the fourth such building on the left.

If you turn on Cnexvatgba from Bernardo Ave, it is the third one on the right.

Please bring your own plate, cup and utensils, as well as tupperware for carrying home leftovers.

Note: Please do not bring food to share, we'll have plenty of food.

Looking forward to seeing all of you and cooking together.

If you need to get in touch with me, my cell phone number is 510 896 5647.

Aruna

To visit Peninsula Vegans, go here:
http://www.meetup.com/Peninsula-Vegans/

Add http://www.meetup.com/~info to your address book to receive all Meetup emails

To manage your email settings, click here

Meetup, box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668

Meetup HQ in NYC is hiring! http://www.meetup.com/jobs/

Why do you want this page removed?