getting to the airport on time

I don't know if you realize that you'll need to leave at 3:22pm to arrive
at the airport one hour before your flight departure.

It may make sense for you to take a taxi there.  The below link has some
choices.  It may make sense to call after you return from your eye check
appointment.  Alternatively, maybe you could take a taxicab to your
appointment and then call for a taxicab after the appointment.

I'm just worried that you'll end up having to drive in all the frenzy,
paying exorbitant daily fees for the same cost as a cab ride over to the
airport.

Maybe it would be worth rescheduling your eyesight appointment, even if
you have to pay the $25 cancellation fee or whatever.

http://www.yelp.com/search?find_desc=taxi&find_loc=where-I-live%2C+CA&ns=1&ls=4dc2f6294599c52b#sortby=rating
Title: Transit.511.org

http://tripplanner.transit.511.org/mtc/XSLT_TRIP_REQUEST2?#tab1Selected

511 - SF Bay Area
Transit header

San Francisco Bay Area 511 Transit System: http://transit.511.org

Print Text & Map Text Only
Your Trip
Start: , where-I-live
End: Norman Y Mineta where-I-live International Airport Sjc, where-I-live
Arrive by 4:32pm on July 10
Trip Preferences
1. Fastest Trip
2. Adult Fare
3. Maximum walking between points 1/2 Mile
Transit Trip Itinerary
Fare: $4.00 Total Travel Time: 00:58 Depart: 3:22pm Arrive: 4:20pm Total Walk Time: 00:13
walk Walk to Civic Center Station, where-I-live - (6 min walk)
StraightContinue alongTurn LeftTurn left at E Mission St, 0.14 miles (0.20 miles )
Rail Santa Clara VTA - 901 - towards Santa Teresa Station, where-I-live
3:28pm - Board, Civic Center Station, where-I-live
3:36pm - Off Board, Santa Clara Station, where-I-live
Fare $ 2.00
(next 3:43pm)
(8 min ride)
walk Walk to Santa Clara And 1st - (2 min walk)
Bus Santa Clara VTA - 522 - towards Palo Alto Transit Center And Transit Loop
3:42pm - Board, W Corner of Santa Clara And 1st
3:56pm - Off Board, N Corner of El Camino Real (Sctc) And Railroad
Fare $ 2.00
(next 3:57pm)
(14 min ride)
walk Walk to Railroad (Sctc) And Transit Loop - (4 min walk)
Bus Santa Clara VTA - 10 - towards 1st And Metro, where-I-live
4:06pm - Board, W Corner of Railroad (Sctc) And Transit Loop
4:19pm - Off Board, E Corner of Airport And Terminal B
Fare
(next 4:21pm)
(13 min ride)
walk Walk to Norman Y Mineta where-I-live International Airport Sjc, where-I-live - (1 min walk)
StraightContinue along Airport Blvd, 0.01 miles

Why do you want this page removed?