RE: [SouthBayVeggies] let's scarf down some stone fruit at Andy's on July 22nd

Sorry to hear that.

 > However, a couple things.  Your email says 11am, but the site you directed us
 > to says the tours start at 10am.

Tours continue throughout the day.

 > Also, I had to really search around on the site to find out where this place
 > is, so perhaps you might want to add that to your email, or at least say
 > "Morgan Hill".

OK.

 > And for that distance, it might be good to offer to coordinate carpools.  (The
 > way to do this is to ask people in their RSVP to say what city they're coming
 > from, how many people in their party, if they have a car and how many it
 > seats, if they prefer to drive, get a ride, or don't care.  The rest falls out
 > once you see what you get.  Just send the emails to each party with the
 > suggested carpools, and let them work it out between themselves.)

I have used erideshare.com in the past.  In fact, I think I still have a SouthBayVeggies group set up there.

However, your idea sounds good, too.

 > Thanks for organizing this; it's a good, original idea!
 >
 > Sincerely,
 >
 > Diane Harrison, Certified Master Cruise Counselor
 > Advantage Cruise & Travel     CST #2015277-40
 > 408-554-5854 - Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays
 > Fax: 408-716-2723
 > http://www.advantagetravel.com/~diane
 > www.advantagetravel.com

Why do you want this page removed?