Re: DNA Test kit #241907 password shaman

I think it is possible that both sides had somethin' to do with the
Middle Eastern.  It was rumored in the maternal branch that there was
Jewish lineage.  This was told to me by Uncle Danny Warner.  And on the
paternal side there is the possibility of intermarriage.  I know that the
Houser(Hauser's) were Lutheran before they came to PA...can't be sure
though.  I wonder now if when Richard has his DNA tested if he is from
the same Middle Eastern regions.  We could be cousins!  My conspiracy.

I will look at my DNA that was done in the 90's and try and figure out
why the person told us that I was Native American.  I really love being
any part Jewish though as I like Yiddish as much as British.  Chuckle.
It's not a Jewish conspiracy if it's true... history is all conspiracy
ain't it?....

I don't know why Richard Houser said his Grand Mama was a Native American
who smoked a corn cob pipe and read the bible...read(red) on the
inside...maybe!!??...

Why do you want this page removed?