Fw: [museum-113] SF MoMA date set

Maybe you'll have time.
--- Begin Message ---

Dear All,

Many of you have indicated an interest in a MoMA meetup, so I scheduled one for the 1st Tuesday in August at 10:15 a.m.  The admission is free that day.  Thirty-three art lovers had RSVP'd for this meetup before a date was set, so if this new date and time affect your attendance, please update your RSVP, thank you. I look forward to a fun day at the museum with those who are able to make it that day!

--Lucy

http://www.meetup.com/museum-113/events/40650022/

When: Tuesday, August 7, 2012 10:15 AM

Where: San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
151 3rd St
San Francisco, CA 94103

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.

--
This message was sent by Lucy (http://www.gmail.com/~floppykim) from Bay Area Museum Meetup Group.
To learn more about Lucy, visit his/her member profile

Meetup, box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668 | support@xxxxxxxxxx

--- End Message ---

Why do you want this page removed?