Robert sent you a message: your address

Title: Meetup
Meetup

(As you requested, below is a copy of the email you just sent.)

Meetup Message from: Robert, Organizer of where-I-live and South Bay Cohousing

your address

OK, I send your address to all attendees. Hope it works out.

Have a good one!
Robert is also a member of:
Almaden Hiking Group
182 Members • where-I-live
Bay Area Mystery Science Theater 3000 Fans
187 MSTies • San Francisco, CA
Bay Area Vegetarians [Group]
836 Vegetarians • Santa Clara, CA
Letter-writing Action Group of San Francisco
19 activists • San Francisco, CA
See all 33
To report abuse or block this person, please click here.

Add http://www.meetup.com/~info to your address book to receive all Meetup emails

To manage your email settings, click here

Meetup, box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668

Meetup HQ in NYC is hiring! http://www.meetup.com/jobs/

Why do you want this page removed?