Re: Please disregard statement

 > From: Cara Cassidy
 > Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 13:48:26 -0700
 >
 > Hi Robert,
 >
 > I hope this finds you well!
 >
 > Please disregard the patient statement that was sent out to you yesterday.
 > I apologize for the inconvenience. It did not include the two insurance
 > checks that you signed over to us on your last visit. You are paid
 > up-to-date on the account. We are still coordinating with your new
 > insurance company to get paid for the last visit, but there should be no
 > additional cost to you.

I doubt that you will get anything from BCBS since I haven't reached my
deductible.  But, I paid you in-full for the last visit (on my credit
card) so that will be that.  (There is some weirdness that in BCBS doesn't
want to acknowledge the claim towards my deductible, however, because they
think it's a preexisting condition.  I sent them the paperwork, so we'll
see what happens.)

 > Hope you have a terrific summer!
 >
 > Regards, Cara
 >
 > Cara Cassidy, Office Manager