Fw: New Meetup: Sunday Lunch

Did you RSVP for this?
--- Begin Message ---
Title: Meetup

Your Organizer, Priya, sent the following message to some members of South Bay DINKs and SINKs:

Hello friends,

I am re-scheduling last week's event for the up-coming Sunday. I've moved the time to 1:00 pm, so it won't be so busy when we get there.

Paris Baguette serves the a variety of sandwiches, pies and deserts, as well as the regular breakfast fare of croissants and baguettes. Check out the full menu here.

For more details, and to RSVP:

http://www.meetup.com/South-Bay-DINKs-and-SINKs/events/66734202/

Priya

To visit South Bay DINKs and SINKs, go here:
http://www.meetup.com/South-Bay-DINKs-and-SINKs/

Add http://www.meetup.com/~info to your address book to receive all Meetup emails

To manage your email settings, click here

Meetup, box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668

Meetup HQ in NYC is hiring! http://www.meetup.com/jobs/

--- End Message ---

Why do you want this page removed?