Robert sent you a message: Re: Sub Zero Festival

Title: Meetup
Meetup

(As you requested, below is a copy of the email you just sent.)

Meetup Message from: Robert, Member of Bay Area Vegetarians [Group]

Re: Sub Zero Festival

> Hi Robert - thanks for the info about Good Karma - the reason why I chose that was
> because I was planning to do just a meet and greet (not necessarily dinner), it is well
> known place, and in the general vicenity. I'm not familiar with the Ethiopian place -
> where is that? Thanks, Lori

It's the place that Michael Gold was talking about: http://events.mercurynews.com/where-I-live/venues/show/5704905-mudai-ethiopian-restaurant . It looks like a bit of a hike from downtown proper, so it may not fit your needs.

I do recommend that, if you continue with your plans to meet at Good Karma, you bring a sign or maybe a piece of paper safety-pinned to a hat to indicate that you are the meetup organizer so that people can find you.
Robert is also a member of:
HumVeganity
388 Vegan-Friendly Folks •
Bay Area Mystery Science Theater 3000 Fans
182 MSTies • San Francisco, CA
Friday Night Movie Buddies
1,425 Movie Buddies • where-I-live
Letter-writing Action Group of San Francisco
19 activists • San Francisco, CA
See all 31
To report abuse or block this person, please click here.

Add http://www.meetup.com/~info to your address book to receive all Meetup emails

To manage your email settings, click here

Meetup, box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668

Meetup HQ in NYC is hiring! http://www.meetup.com/jobs/

Why do you want this page removed?