FW: Macrosoft Insurance Coversion for an Ex employee

Robert - the Benefits team can assist you with this directly.

Thanks
Tabata

From: Aarti Dewan
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2012 11:46 AM
To: Tabata Figueroa (ARREDONDO)
Subject: Macrosoft Insurance Coversion for an Ex employee

Hi Tabata,

I am doing this on behalf of an ex-employee - Robert.

He needs the form (attached) filled out to convert his Long Term Disability
Insurance. The filled form can be emailed to him(Robert
http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert<http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert>) or faxed to him at
my-2012-fax-number.

Are you the right person or should he be contacting someonelse?

Thanks!
Aarti

---Executing: foldhtml

 Robert â?? the Benefits team can assist you with this directly.

 Thanks

 Tabata

 I am doing this on behalf of an ex-employee â?? Robert.

 He needs the form (attached) filled out to convert his Long Term Disability
 Insurance. The filled form can be emailed to him(Robert
 http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert ,http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert, ) or faxed to him at
 my-2012-fax-number.

 Are you the right person or should he be contacting someonelse?

 Thanks!

 Aarti

Employer Statement
1 Employer
Information

Name of Employer
Control Number

Branch

Employee First Name

MI

Employee Last Name

Social Security Number

2 Coverage
Information

Coverage is being terminated due to:
Disability

Employment Terminated

Retirement

Date coverage began under a
Group Plan (MM DD YYYY)

Date coverage terminated under
the Group Plan (MM DD YYYY)

Leave of Absence

No longer a member of an employee class
eligible for Group LTD coverage

Employment termination date (MM DD YYYY)

Other____________________________
Was the employee covered under your LTD plan (present plan or
combination of present and prior plans) for 12 months or more?

3
Employment
Information

No

Note to Employer: Please attach a current job description and veri�cation of
salary.
Monthly earnings at date of termination

Employeeâ??s Occupation

.

$
4 Plan
Information

Yes

Scheduled Monthly Bene�t under the
Group LTD Plan (e.g., 40%, 50%, 60%, 66 2/3%)

.

% Maximum monthly bene�t $

Name of Employer Contact
Employer Address
Street
City

State

Employer Contact Telephone

ZIP Code

Extension

The information provided is correct and complete to the best of my knowledge.
Date (MM DD YYYY)
Signature

Prudential and the Rock logo are registered service marks of The Prudential
Insurance Company of America
and its af�liates.
GL.2007.188

Ed. 0807