Fw: [baveg] Hosting a Vegetarian Dining Event!

Any veggie events you think we should host?
--- Begin Message ---

Hello Members!

We have had a lot of new people join this group recently, and I wanted to invite anyone who might be interested in creating an event, and you want to be the host, to make use of the tool "Suggest a New Meetup"

Once you select the place or activity you want to do, and put in the date and time of your event, I get an email alert that its happened and will go into the organizer tools and promote you to "host" which gives you full control over the event.  You can set up your RSVP limit and put in more details as well as email your attendees, etc.

We have a lot of great organizers who have been around for a year+ who are not as active, but we are present here and watching the site and making sure things stay balanced and with integrity.

If you want to do outdoor events, hiking+vegetarian food stuff please feel free to post it; if you want to do a book group gathering about a topic or interest related to vegetarian dining or recipe sharing, that's great as well.  Want to see a movie and get some vegetarian food before or after?  go for it !!

Just sending this out again, so that people know that this is a member/event friendly group and we encourage you to be as involved as you want to be here.  Feel free to email me with any questions.

Cheers

Jennifer