Re: Meetup - First Friday June 1 SJ SubZero Fest

Re: Good Karma.  It's definitely too crowded.  Mudai would be OK.  There's also Vegetarian House, but that's about a 15 min walk to downtown.

Re: June 1.  Don't know if we'll make it or not -- we'll be busy that weekend.

--- On Tue, 5/15/12, Michael Gold <labyrinths@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Michael Gold <http://www.gmail.com/~labyrinths>
Subject: Meetup - Frist Friday June 1 SJ SubZero Fest
To: http://dummy.us.eu.org/robertm
Date: Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 4:49 PM

Robert and Noelle - I had fun last time we went to S. 1st Friday. Would you share opinions about the Meetup scheduled (2 groups) for Fri June 1, 630pm at Good Karma?

If 630 do you think Good Karma is still a good starting point?

I'm asking bec. last time, when we met at Good Karma at 8, I suspect  the crowdedness caused some people to show up and then go their own way (between the two groups, we had like 14 RSVPs at one point.) So I'm thinking of alternate options, maybe including Mudai Ethiopian.

Best regards,

-MG

Why do you want this page removed?