From: Robert <http://dummy.us.eu.org/roberto.com>
Subject: early summer potluck
To: http://dummy.us.eu.org/robertoo.com
Date: Friday, May 4, 2012, 8:12 AM

You are cordially invited to our early summer potluck. It is Saturday June 2 at 2pm at our place. Please either RSVP directly to me or RSVP at http://evite-replacement . Our location and address are on the web site, but can also be provided upon request.

Hope to see you!

--- End Message ---

Why do you want this page removed?