Re: interested in joining SJ cohousing group

Cohousing in where-I-live/south bay is non-existent.  There are no projects and no interest at this point.  You may have better luck with a peninsula or east bay group.

Sorry.

--- On Mon, 4/23/12, brenda macauley <http://profiles.yahoo.com/bmac632000> wrote:

From: brenda macauley <bhttp://profiles.yahoo.com/mac632000>
Subject: interested in joining SJ cohousing group
Date: Monday, April 23, 2012, 3:48 PM

Hi, I, Teresa, Brenda, am interested in joining a cohousing group in the South Bay / E. Bay or the Penisula. I reside in Western N. Carolina, I'm a former resident of the Bay area. my e-mail address is http://profiles.yahoo.com/bmac632000.
Thank you
Brenda
If you could give me some partulars as to how far along you are that would be great.

Why do you want this page removed?