Re: errors and omissions liability insurance

 > From: Noelle <http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg>
 > Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 18:24:02 -0700 (PDT)
 >
 > where the autofill on chromium? I want to look at my other alliance
 > account. I can't see it anywhere.

Chromium doesn't have autofill.  You need to go back to Firefox, do the
autofill there, but don't choose your business account.  You'll have to
remember the password since that will only get you your account name, not
the password.  Use the account name when you switch to chromium.

Why do you want this page removed?