Robert sent you a message: Pt Lobos

Title: Meetup
Meetup

(As you requested, below is a copy of the email you just sent.)

Meetup Message from: Robert, Member of Almaden Hiking Group

Pt Lobos

Me and Noelle got there at 9:30. We have a state park pass and drive inside to park. We didn't realize how far away the inside parking lots are from the kiosk. The closest parking lot was full and we parked in another lot and then realized there was no way we could walk over to the kiosk in time. I apologize!
We did enjoy the Allan Grove and the North Shore trail to Whalers Cove at 11:50. We were not sure what people in your group looked like so we had lunch at the picnic tables where the skin divers were.Maybe we passed you by like ships in the night. We did like seeing the baby seals too.
I hope you had a good hike.
Sorry we couldn't find you
Robert
Robert is also a member of:
where-I-livempbell riding, hiking, and anything fun
2,563 adventure seekers • where-I-live
HumVeganity
384 Vegan-Friendly Folks •
where-I-live and South Bay Cohousing
68 Cohousing Community Members • where-I-live
Bay Area Limited WIP Society
72 Kanban Dudes • where-I-live
See all 30
To report abuse or block this person, please click here.

Add http://www.meetup.com/~info to your address book to receive all Meetup emails

To manage your email settings, click here

Meetup, box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668

Meetup HQ in NYC is hiring! http://www.meetup.com/jobs/

Why do you want this page removed?