StumbleUpon Support Re: (#154191) V5: need rating changed to 'G'

## Please do not write below this line ##

Your request (#154191) has been updated.
You can add a comment by replying to this email.

Barry, Apr 15 04:03 am (PDT):

Hello Robert,

We checked those sites and they are not of a nature which prevents your account from being re-rated, so we've actioned that request.

Regards.

Barry
StumbleUpon Community Advocate

Read our blog: http://www.stumbleupon.com/sublog/
Be our friend on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StumbleUpon
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/StumbleUpon
Check out our videos on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/stumbleupon

Chr3j7ekdb, Apr 14 05:28 pm (PDT):

Disclaimer: your email may be stored and (unless encrypted)

I'm having problems get some web sites removed from my "likes". In
particular, there are 2 sites on my
http://www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/robertb/likes/interest/adult-humor
which I repeatedly "unlike", but these sites do not get removed from the
list.

What do you suggest I do?

Thanks.

> From: Barry <http://www.stumbleupon.zendesk.com/~notifications-support>
> Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 16:04:50 +0000

Barry, Apr 10 09:04 am (PDT):

You need to "unlike" those pages in order to remove them from your profile content.

Whilst content of an adult nature remains on your pages, we cannot sanction a change to a non-adult rating.

Regard.

Barry
StumbleUpon Community Advocate

Read our blog: http://www.stumbleupon.com/sublog/
Be our friend on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StumbleUpon
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/StumbleUpon
Check out our videos on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/stumbleupon

Chr3j7ekdb, Apr 10 08:59 am (PDT):

I think I don't understand what is meant by "remove that content". Does
that mean I need to un-like those pages? Or, is there something else that
needs to be done?

Thanks.

> From: Barry <notifications-supporhttp://www.stumbleupon.zendesk.com/~t>
> Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 10:58:43 +0000

Barry, Apr 10 03:58 am (PDT):

In answer to your question: "Would Sexual Health be considered "adult"?"

Whilst we do not have an Interest specifically entitled "Sexual Health", we do have one for "Sexuality" and would bring your attention to the fact that this is an adult-rated topic, as far as our service is concerned.

You should note, please, that members over the age of 13 are allowed, under our Terms of Service, to use StumbleUpon, and that all G-rated content should therefore be that which is suitable for this lowest age-group of our members.

Having reviewed the content tagged as 'Sexual Health' on your pages, we would not consider this to exclude you from gaining a G-rating, but would require you to review *all* of your content - via the method described in our earlier reply - to remove any adult-related content before requesting a rating change.

Hope this helps.

Barry
StumbleUpon Community Advocate

Read our blog: http://www..stumbleupon.com/sublog/
Be our friend on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StumbleUpon
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/StumbleUpon
Check out our videos on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/stumbleupon

Chr3j7ekdb, Apr 08 08:19 am (PDT):

Disclaimer: your email may be stored and (unless encrypted)

Would Sexual Health be considered "adult"? I am an active supporter of
Planned Parenthood.

> From: Barry <notifications-http://www.stumbleupon.zendesk.com/~support>
> Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 11:48:58 +0000

Barry, Apr 08 04:48 am (PDT):

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us.

We checked your account and see that it has numerous likes that are of an adult-nature.

If you wish to change your account to G-rated, you must ensure that you are no longer subscribed to any adult topics (R- or X-rated), and then check your tag cloud for any adult-related content (you can find your tag cloud via your Likes page - select "By Interest" from the drop down menu on that page.

For example, your tag cloud contains content from the topics 'Nude-art', 'Adult-Stumblers', 'Porn', 'Adult Humor' and 'Sexuality' - these are examples, and you should check carefully for others, and remove that content before requesting a rating change.

We hope that this is helpful to you.

Regards.

Barry
StumbleUpon Community Advocate

Read our blog: http://www.stumbleupon.com/sublog/
Be our friend on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StumbleUpon
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/StumbleUpon
Check out our videos on YouTube: http://www..youtube.com/user/stumbleupon

Chr3j7ekdb, Apr 07 04:13 pm (PDT):

Would you please change my adult rating to 'G' so that my friends can visit me?

Thanks!

Message-Id:GXJF87K0_4f8aab21e157e_419610d626c89662bc_sprut

Why do you want this page removed?