Re: You've Got Voice Mail my-Oakland-voicemail-number (fwd)

 > From: Noelle <http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg>
 > Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 15:59:24 -0700 (PDT)
 >
 > when are you getting back?

I'm on the 62 bus now.  Should be back at about 5:15pm.

 > going to Veggilution?

Sure.  Think they'll have food?

 > Heather wants to go to J Lohr Sunday

Oh.  May or may not wanna go.  She wanna talk with The Lawyer?

Talked with Andy.  Turns out he was not freaked out about the emails.  Oh,
well.  Deleted 'em anyway.  Guess he was more worried about my personal
emails going up on the web.  I'm not so worried about that -- they're
carefully hand-crafted.

Interesting that Google has suddenly decided to start spidering/crawling
my web site again.  They must've changed their algorithms again.

Why do you want this page removed?