My Clipper - Autoload Set Up: Confirmation

Title: My Clipper - Autoload Set Up: Confirmation

https://www.clippercard.com/ClipperWeb/registerAutoloadSubmitPayment.do

Confirmation

This page is your receipt. Please print it and keep a copy for your records.

Thank you for placing your order with Clipper

Autoload will be set up on this card. Your new Autoload setup may take 3–5 days to take effect if you used a credit card or 5 to 10 business days if you used a bank account. A confirmation will be sent to you by email.

Order Date:

03/22/2012

Card Serial Number:

1201951762

Reference Number:

3079013

Authorization Number:

055134

Type of Payment:

MasterCard

Credit Card Number:

Products/services:

Item Autoload Value Current charge
Clipper Cash $0.00 $1.25
Caltrain Adult Zone 4-3 Monthly Pass Autoload $126.00 $126.00
Total current charge $127.25

ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES

Why do you want this page removed?