[no subject]

Jeremiah,

I'm considering a job at this start-up.  As part of working there, I'd
need to sign an NDA.  I'm worried that, by signing it, I would not be able
to work on free software or open source software.  I was wondering if you
could take a look at it and perhaps give me some hints as to what I would
need to ask to be changed to allow that.

I've attached the agreement.

If you are unable to review it, is there a resource I could consult about
this or is there someone I could talk to and/or hire to help me with this?

Thanks!

--
http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert
my-Oakland-voicemail-number