Re: total spent per year

 > From: http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert (Robert)
 > Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 15:44:29 -0800
 >
 > I just realized that there may be liability insurance and other types of
 > insurance that one needs to buy as a consultant/contractor.
 >
 > Could you do some research to find what insurance instruments are
 > recommended to be covered by as a consultant/contractor?

It seems a bit complex.

I think you should ask your friend Marilyn what she gets.

It looks like Error and Omissions insurance is good to have.  It would be
good to know if this is necessary to have and how much one can expect to
pay.

If it is necessary, we can see if State Farm provides it.

Why do you want this page removed?