Uvas Canyon - Waterfalls
Added by Nieves Garcia Osuna
When: Where: RSVP:
Saturday, May 5, 2012
9:30 AM
Uvas Canyon County Park
8515 Croy Rd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
Yes
No
http://www.bahiker.co...
http://www.sccgov.org...
Believe it or not, its been 7 months since we last visited Uvas Canyon. I think it is time to go back and visit this gorgeous place after all the rain. Yeah! New members should come and enjoy it. ...
Learn more

More Meetups from this group

Feb
04

9:30 AM

Mount Madonna County Park

Mount Madonna County Park

blackhawk canyon road, watsonville, CA 95020

16 attending

http://www.sccgov.org/portal/site/parks/par... >From US 101 in Santa Clara County, exit CA 152 West. Drive through Gilroy, following 152 West, which jogs south on Monterey Street, then turns west. After about 7 miles (distance from 101), turn righ...… MORE

RSVP →
TBD
Bowling night

No location yet

1 attending

Few of our members suggested a bowling night. I think it is a great idea for a Friday night. 300 bowling on Thornwood Drive sounds nice. Let me know if you are interested. I haven't picked a date yet. How about the 4th Friday in January or Februa...… MORE

RSVP →

More Meetups:

Follow Almaden Hiking Group on:

Add http://www.meetup.com/~info to your address book to receive all Meetup emails

To manage your email settings, click here

Meetup, box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668

Start a Meetup in January and save 50%! http://www.meetup.com/create/

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
VERSION:2.0
PRODID:-//Meetup//Meetup Events v1.0//EN
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:PUBLISH
X-WR-CALNAME:Meetup Events
X-MS-OLK-FORCEINSPECTOROPEN:TRUE
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:America/Los_Angeles
TZURL:http://tzurl.org/zoneinfo-outlook/America/Los_Angeles
X-LIC-LOCATION:America/Los_Angeles
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0800
TZOFFSETTO:-0700
TZNAME:PDT
DTSTART:19700308T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMONTH=3;BYDAY=2SU
END:DAYLIGHT
BEGIN:STANDARD
TZOFFSETFROM:-0700
TZOFFSETTO:-0800
TZNAME:PST
DTSTART:19701101T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMONTH=11;BYDAY=1SU
END:STANDARD
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTAMP:20120116T035704Z
DTSTART;TZID=America/Los_Angeles:20120505T093000
DTEND;TZID=America/Los_Angeles:20120505T113000
STATUS:CONFIRMED
SUMMARY:Uvas Canyon - Waterfalls
 /www.bahiker.co... \nhttp://www.sccgov.org... \n\nBelieve it or not\, it
 s been 7 months since we last visited Uvas Canyon. I think it is time to
  go...\n\nDetails: http://www.meetup.com/Almaden-Hiking-Group/events/482
 59062/
ORGANIZER;CN=Meetup Reminder:http://www.meetup.com/~info
CLASS:PUBLIC