Next week

Edgewood Park 10am Hike in Redwood City w/ Peggy w/ 2 other groups

where-I-livempbell riding, hiking, and anything fun

Sunday, January 22, 2012
1:00 PM

Edgewood Park & Preserve
Edgewood Road and Old Stage Coach Road
Redwood City, CA 94062

Will you attend?
4 adventure seekers attending · 16 spots left!
xchange
cancel Add details/images No details, yet
Hi From Peggy! "Long time no see" with many of you. I have been out with a herniated disk and am just gradually getting back into the "swing of things" and hiking again. Depending on the turnout w...
Learn more

Sponsored by Dopublicity
To stop receiving reminder emails about Meetups from this group, click here.

Add http://www.meetup.com/~info to your address book to receive all Meetup emails

To manage your email settings, click here

Meetup, box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668

Meetup HQ in NYC is hiring! http://www.meetup.com/jobs/

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
VERSION:2.0
PRODID:-//Meetup//Meetup Events v1.0//EN
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:PUBLISH
X-WR-CALNAME:Meetup Events
X-MS-OLK-FORCEINSPECTOROPEN:TRUE
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:America/Los_Angeles
TZURL:http://tzurl.org/zoneinfo-outlook/America/Los_Angeles
X-LIC-LOCATION:America/Los_Angeles
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0800
TZOFFSETTO:-0700
TZNAME:PDT
DTSTART:19700308T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMONTH=3;BYDAY=2SU
END:DAYLIGHT
BEGIN:STANDARD
TZOFFSETFROM:-0700
TZOFFSETTO:-0800
TZNAME:PST
DTSTART:19701101T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMONTH=11;BYDAY=1SU
END:STANDARD
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTAMP:20120115T161329Z
DTSTART;TZID=America/Los_Angeles:20120122T130000
DTEND;TZID=America/Los_Angeles:20120122T150000
STATUS:CONFIRMED
SUMMARY:Edgewood Park 10am Hike in Redwood City w/ Peggy w/ 2 other group
 , January 22 at 1:00 PM\n\nxchange\ncancel Add details/images No details
 \, yet \nHi From Peggy!  "Long time no see" with many of you.  I have be
 en out with a herniated disk and am just...\n\nDetails: http://www.meetu
 p.com/hiking-297/events/48163042/
ORGANIZER;CN=Meetup Reminder:http://www.meetup.com/~info
CLASS:PUBLIC
CREATED:20120115T113621Z
GEO:37.31;-121.93
LOCATION:Edgewood Park & Preserve (Edgewood Road and Old Stage Coach Road
 \, Redwood City\, CA 94062)
URL:http://www.meetup.com/hiking-297/events/48163042/
LAST-MODIFIED:20120115T113621Z
UID:http://www.meetup.com/~event_48163042