Fw: [Bay-Area-Mystery-Science-Theater-3000-Fans] Meetup details changed: MST3K Double Feature in Alameda NOW WITH RIFFTRAX!!

--- Begin Message ---

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Bay-Area-Mystery-Science-Theater-3000-Fans/events/46469662/

When: Saturday, January 21, 2012 7:00 PM

Where: Michaan Auction House Theater
2700 Saratoga Street
Alameda, Ca 94501

Price: $10.00 per person

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.

Please go to the listed web link to buy a ticket! Thanks!

--
This message was sent by Shaun Daniels (http://www.aol.com/~bestvideo) from Bay Area Mystery Science Theater 3000 Fans.
To learn more about Shaun Daniels, visit his/her member profile

Meetup, box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668 | http://www.meetup.com/~support

--- End Message ---

Why do you want this page removed?