Re: doctors going broke (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 14:47:25 -0800 (PST)
From: Liza Samson <http://profiles.yahoo.com/ldlcsamson>
To: "http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg"; <http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg>
Subject: Re: doctors going broke

The docs at the IMP group talking about this too; we find it hard to imagine
operating expenses in the millions as we are all low overhead practices.
The reimbursement problem has been unchanged for years and congress not
acting and doctors not lobbying enough I think.  WE need universal health
care.

I got your donut letter. So fun to look at the brochure for psycho donuts.

My dad is staying with me. It is very hard.  I do not like having a roommate
and he is demanding--expects me to cook Filipino style meals. I am looking
at other living options for him as I can help with the meds but can't be a
cook, caretaker, nurse etc.  just too much with me working as a solo
practice. I told him about assisted living as a better fit as he needs a lot
of help.  We are trying to work things out but I just know the limits of
what I can do and told him the options.  We did a lot for his TIA, diabetes
and meds, and all he complains about is he is left alone at home and so
ungrateful.  I do not like this person at all.  I remember I really was not
close to my dad and he really did not take care of us growing up. So I do
not feel like being a caregiver.  I offered to help bec he was in danger
when he was in the Phil and living in filthy unsafe conditions.

I enrolled in yoga to help with the stress and stay at work so I can do my
work.

Wish me luck.