From: "http://www.juno.com/~bhavaniowl"; <http://www.juno.com/~bhavaniowl>
To: http://profiles.yahoo.com/jp_sfx
Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 12:40 PM
Subject: Re: Thank you for liking my comment

Hi Patrick-
I did very much like reading your experience/comment. ...nice of you to
get back to me. Someone I know is going there to LJCC (Loring Job Corps
Center) in Limestone, Maine next week. I took the liberty of sending your
write-up to his mother. I will let you know how that 'someone''(Nick)
does when he does get to Job Corps.
Happy New Year to U and thanks for posting your encouraging write up!
Warm regards,
Bhavani
On Mon, 9 Jan 2012 11:48:42 -0800 (PST) Jason J <http://profiles.yahoo.com/jp_sfx>