Fw: [Silicon-Valley-Introverts] Meetup details changed: Orgami / Gaming - odd combination !!

Orgami?  Who would ever wanna do such a thing?
--- Begin Message ---

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/SVIntroverts/events/47256232/

When: Saturday, January 21, 2012 6:00 PM

Where: (near) Norwood Creek Elementary School
Norwood Ave & Remington Way
where-I-live 95148

RSVP limit: 10 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.