Calero County Park and Rancho Canada del Oro
Added by Nieves Garcia Osuna
When: Where: RSVP:
Sunday, January 15, 2012
9:30 AM
Needs a location
Coming soon!
Yes
No
http://www.sccgov.org/SCC/docs%2FParks%20and%20Recreation%2C%20Department%20of%20%28DEP%29%2Fattachments%2FCaleroOSAGuideMap.pdf
Clockwise Route:
Serpentine Loop Trail to Longwall Canyon to Bald Peaks Trail, back to Serpentine and the parking lot...
Learn more

More Meetups from this group

Jan
22

9:30 AM

Año Nuevo State Park Guided Seal Walks

Ano Nuevo State Park

Ano Nuevo State Park Rd at highway 1, Pescadero, CA 94060

20 attending

Año Nuevo State Park is home to a large colony of Northern Elephant Seals. Seal activities and population counts vary widely from December 15 through March 31. The cost is $7.00. cash or $7.50 (paypal). Unpaid reserved spots will be remove...… MORE

RSVP →
Jan
28

10:00 AM

Purisima Creek Redwoods Open Space Preserve

Purisima Creek Redwoods

3600 Higgins Canyon Rd., Half Moon Bay, CA 94019

2 attending

Purisima Creek, Soda Gulch, and Harkins Ridge Loop The centerpiece of this 3,360-acre preserve is Purisima Creek Canyon, with its towering redwoods, rushing creek, and understory of ferns. Coastal scrub and hardwood forests of tanoak, madrone, an...… MORE

RSVP →
TBD
Bowling night

No location yet

1 attending

Few of our members suggested a bowling night. I think it is a great idea for a Friday night. 300 bowling on Thornwood Drive sounds nice. Let me know if you are interested. I haven't picked a date yet. How about the 4th Friday in January or Februa...… MORE

RSVP →

More Meetups:

Follow Almaden Hiking Group on:

Add http://www.meetup.com/~info to your address book to receive all Meetup emails

To manage your email settings, click here

Meetup, box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668

Start a Meetup in January and save 50%! http://www.meetup.com/create/

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
VERSION:2.0
PRODID:-//Meetup//Meetup Events v1.0//EN
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:PUBLISH
X-WR-CALNAME:Meetup Events
X-MS-OLK-FORCEINSPECTOROPEN:TRUE
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:America/Los_Angeles
TZURL:http://tzurl.org/zoneinfo-outlook/America/Los_Angeles
X-LIC-LOCATION:America/Los_Angeles
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0800
TZOFFSETTO:-0700
TZNAME:PDT
DTSTART:19700308T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMONTH=3;BYDAY=2SU
END:DAYLIGHT
BEGIN:STANDARD
TZOFFSETFROM:-0700
TZOFFSETTO:-0800
TZNAME:PST
DTSTART:19701101T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMONTH=11;BYDAY=1SU
END:STANDARD
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTAMP:20120107T065835Z
DTSTART;TZID=America/Los_Angeles:20120115T093000
DTEND;TZID=America/Los_Angeles:20120115T113000
STATUS:CONFIRMED
SUMMARY:Calero County Park and Rancho Canada del Oro
 //www.sccgov.org/SCC/docs%2FParks%20and%20Recreation%2C%20Department%20o
 f%20%28DEP%29%2Fattachments%2FCaleroOSAGuideMap.pdf\nClockwise Route:\nS
 erpentine...\n\nDetails: http://www.meetup.com/Almaden-Hiking-Group/even
 ts/47044672/
ORGANIZER;CN=Meetup Reminder:http://www.meetup.com/~info
CLASS:PUBLIC