Bay Area Vegetarians [Group]
Meetup
When: Where: RSVP:
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
7:00 PM
Plates Bar & Grill
223 State St
Los Altos, CA 94022
Yes
No
Hope everyone had a great holiday. Time to get over the holiday blues! For our next Meetup, let's get together at the Plates. I've heard good things about his restaurant and it will be a great place to enjoy and have a great time.
Plates can be c...
Learn more

More Meetups from this group

Jan
13

7:30 PM

Dinner @ Thai Cafe Restaurant!

Thai Cafe

692 Barber lane, Milpitas, CA 95035

21 attending

My SO & I are regulars at this place, & we'd love some veggie company on our next visit! This is not a solely vegetarian place, but they have a vegetarian menu and are also vegan friendly. http://www.thaicaferestaurant.com/index.htm

RSVP →
Jan
14

12:00 PM

Mid-Month Board Game Marathon and Vegan Potluck

Joy's Place

3209 Brigadoon Way, where-I-live 95121

2 attending

Let's have some fun!!! My home has roses in the front yard and it is across the street from an empty lot. Join us at Noon for board games or Join us at 5 PM for the vegan potluck. (I supply the spaghetti, you can supply a main dish, fruit, bring ...… MORE

RSVP →

More Meetups:

Sponsors & Perks:

Add http://www.meetup.com/~info to your address book to receive all Meetup emails

To manage your email settings, click here

Meetup, box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668

Start a Meetup in January and save 50%! http://www.meetup.com/create/

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
VERSION:2.0
PRODID:-//Meetup//Meetup Events v1.0//EN
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:PUBLISH
X-WR-CALNAME:Meetup Events
X-MS-OLK-FORCEINSPECTOROPEN:TRUE
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:America/Los_Angeles
TZURL:http://tzurl.org/zoneinfo-outlook/America/Los_Angeles
X-LIC-LOCATION:America/Los_Angeles
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0800
TZOFFSETTO:-0700
TZNAME:PDT
DTSTART:19700308T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMONTH=3;BYDAY=2SU
END:DAYLIGHT
BEGIN:STANDARD
TZOFFSETFROM:-0700
TZOFFSETTO:-0800
TZNAME:PST
DTSTART:19701101T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMONTH=11;BYDAY=1SU
END:STANDARD
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTAMP:20120105T022734Z
DTSTART;TZID=America/Los_Angeles:20120118T190000
DTEND;TZID=America/Los_Angeles:20120118T210000
STATUS:CONFIRMED
SUMMARY:Plates Bar and Grill w/ 40% Deal w. Our Meetup Group
 PM\n\nHope everyone had a great holiday. Time to get over the holiday bl
 ues! For our next Meetup\, let's get together at the Plates. I've heard
 good things about...\n\nDetails: http://www.meetup.com/Bay-Area-Vegetari
 an-Dining-Group/events/46568982/
ORGANIZER;CN=Meetup Reminder:http://www.meetup.com/~info
CLASS:PUBLIC