Re: Reply from Vegasgodless on "Facebook is run by CIA !!!" (fwd)

This is partially true.  Just knowing someone's IP address only gives an
approximate location (it says our location is Santa Rosa).  But, it's true
-- having an association between a domain name and a person can usually
get very close to where they live.

 > From: Noelle <http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg>
 > Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 07:35:32 -0800 (PST)

Why do you want this page removed?