Fw: new year eve party

FYI.
--- Begin Message ---
Title: Meetup

Your Event Organizer, Katy, sent the following message to some members of Silicon Valley Introverts!:

Hi everyone,

How exciting! I'm looking forward to meet you all & to ring in 2012 together.

There's just a couple of things I would like to mention. Please bear with me ...

Please try to keep food & drink away from my dogs; although they're pretty good pets, but one of them is a food thief & tends to get aggressive (NOT with people) with my other dog over food.

Inside my house is about 66 to 68 degrees. Bring something warm to wear if that's too cold for you.

Thanks.

Katie

To visit Silicon Valley Introverts!, go here:
http://www.meetup.com/SVIntroverts/

Add http://www.meetup.com/~info to your address book to receive all Meetup emails

To manage your email settings, click here

Meetup, box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668

Meetup HQ in NYC is hiring! http://www.meetup.com/jobs/

--- End Message ---

Why do you want this page removed?