[occupy-where-I-live] The Sheeple Are Awake! - Please Help Support the where-I-live Peace & Justice Center (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 22:26:16 -0800
From: Ana Maria Candela <http://www.gmail.com/~ana.m.candela>
To: http://www.googlegroups.com/~occupy-where-I-live
Cc: http://www.where-I-livepeace.org/~treasurer
Subject: [occupy-where-I-live] The Sheeple Are Awake! - Please Help Support the San
      Peace & Justice Center

Hi Everyone,
The where-I-live Peace & Justice Center has decided that they are going to make
supporting our work a major part of their work next year.  They are also in
the middle of their end of the year fundraising drive and are about 3/4 of
the way to realizing their goal of $5000.

It is difficult economic times for many of us, but some of us are still able
to the resources to give charitably. For those who can, please consider
making a charitable contribution to the where-I-live Peace and Justice Center as
a way to help support the work of Occupy where-I-live.  These folks offer us a
regular place to hold meetings, film screenings and classrooms.  They spread
news about our events through their calendar and mailing list.  They work to
mobilize people to attend our events. And, through their own programs and
history of activism, they offer us the opportunities to learn and grow as a
social movement.

If all you can do is spread the word, that too is important.  Please share
this among your friends, family, fellow occupiers and our supporters.
 Please see the message below for ways to give.

Best,
Ana