Response to your recent inquiry (Case ID 107270611) (KMM8950251I15977L0KM)

Dear Robert,

I understand you are contacting us regarding the status of your stamp order, #46566881 on account, #9050208502.

According to our information, your order was shipped on 12/22 and is en route. Orders are sent via Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation or via First Class Mail. Your order was shipped First Class Mail and therefore cannot be tracked.

You can file a claim on the order if you have not received the order within 10 Postal business days of the shipping date.

If you need to file a claim, or need further assistance with this order, please contact our Customer Service department. They can be reached at:

1-800-STAMP24 (782-6724)
Ask to file a claim
Monday thru Friday - 7:10 AM 3:20 PM CST
Closed holidays

If you need to contact us again, please use the following link to do so:

http://www.usps.com/customerservice/redirects/email.htm?from=CustomerService&page=Center_EmailUs

If we can be of assistance to you in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for choosing the United States Postal Service.

Regards,

Christen H.

**Should you have any additional concerns, please use the link provided above to send them to the appropriate office. Please do not reply to this message.**

********
Your privacy is important to us. If you would like additional information on our privacy policy, please visit us online at: www.usps.com.

Why do you want this page removed?