RE: Update Electronic Bill Payment Plan Case ID: 1249511

BTF Logo

Dear ROBERT,

Re: Membership Number: 7151481344551

Thank you for contacting Bally Total Fitness.

As requested, your Electronic Bill Payment Program with Bally Total Fitness have been cancelled.

You may continue using the facilities through 01/02/2012 before you make your next payment.
Sincerely,

Member Support Center
Bally Total Fitness
www.Ballyfitness.com