Title: UPS - Technology News

UPS

You can use My UPS to:

Ship Online
Schedule a Pickup
Open a UPS Account

Welcome to My UPS

Thank you for registering, Robert.

Welcome to My UPS. To begin using the suite of time-saving features offered on UPS.com, you must log in using the User ID and Password that you chose during registration.

Your My UPS User ID is: robertbups

If you forget your password, visit Forgot User ID or Password on UPS.com to reset it.

To begin using My UPS immediately to ship, track or take advantage of a variety of features, visit My UPS now.

Please visit Getting Started to learn about more ways you can make My UPS work for you.

Thank you for choosing My UPS.

© Copyright 2009 United Parcel Service of America, Inc. UPS, the UPS brandmark, and the color brown are trademarks of United Parcel Service of America, Inc. All rights reserved.

Please do not reply directly to this e-mail. UPS will not receive any reply message. For questions or comments, visit Contact UPS.

We understand the importance of privacy to our customers. For more information, please consult the UPS Privacy Policy.

This communication contains proprietary information and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, the reading, copying, disclosure or other use of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and you are instructed to please delete this e-mail immediately.

Why do you want this page removed?