Re: moving from one PC to another?

 > From: Flora  <http://profiles.yahoo.com/flora>
 > Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 13:21:44 -0500
 >
 > I can no longer be as anonymous. More than I want is for public view. It's
 > the society that we have become.

Well, it would've been nice, but somehow UPS knows the association between
where people have lived and their birthdays and who they know.

For example, I find it amazing that UPS would know that I would know your
birthday.  How in the world did it know that?  Maybe it knows that, when
you've sent a package to me via UPS, you put your home address and, from
property records, it knows your birthday?  I don't know how else it could
know.

Do you have UPS account?  Maybe that's how it inferred the association?

 > We're still in the process of opening gifts.
 >
 > I wish the best to you and Noelle today, and always.

Why do you want this page removed?