Total Amount Paid: USD 10
Date: 2008-12-26
Processed: 2008-12-26
PaymentMethod: card
Invoice: I601318390
TransactionID: CHM0A20SWE2S
Comment: thanks for the useful software!
Note: SSL from 69.12.146.188 via KOOP 6.2.8en for supplier AWD.

PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE E-MAIL MESSAGE FOR
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR PURCHASE.

Thank you for purchasing from the Kagi store. For future reference regarding
this order, please use the following url:
https://secure.kagi.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/PQ.woa/wa

If you don't find what you want there, please use the online form at that web
page to ask your questions. You can also visit :
http://www.kagi.com/market/index.php

Kagi
1442-A Walnut Street #392
 94709-1405
USA

Please remember technical support for the product you purchased is provided by
the product manufacturer.

SQNM-kagi 9448

If you have questions or suggestions on TightVNC software, please contact
developers at the following address:

  http://www.tightvnc.com/~devteam

Normally, if you have made a donation recently, your e-mail messages will be
read and answered before processing the rest of e-mail. Even if we are
overloaded with mail, we can see that there are unread messages from donors,
whose e-mail addresses correspond to those specified in the payment details.

Thank you for supporting the TightVNC project!

SQNM-const 1021

WO-TFYP 1.9d

Why do you want this page removed?